???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dshenouda

New Member
ultimateironman said:
oliverw92 said:
Dshenouda - breaking glass in my hotel
how much glass did you break? and why didnt you replace it after you broke it?
what are u talking about i told u i never went on for a long time like really long and what hotel
 

Marine05

Server Moderator
This wasn't the first time you were banned was it? When was the last time you were on exactly? Do you know an appox. date other than just a "long time ago"? You should have known you would be responsible for any actions done with your account especially if you got in trouble for this before.. Give us more details and we will get back to you about what will happen from here.
 

Dshenouda

New Member
Marine05 said:
This wasn't the first time you were banned was it? When was the last time you were on exactly? Do you know an appox. date other than just a "long time ago"? You should have known you would be responsible for any actions done with your account especially if you got in trouble for this before.. Give us more details and we will get back to you about what will happen from here.
i didnt even give anyone my account and i dont know the last time i was on
 

FrothingLuck

Most Disliked Since 2015!
This is really weird... I remember playing with Dshenouda extensively (It was his town I was briefly mayor of.) Him and I are on the best of terms from what I remember but, he was a fine player and hasn't caused any trouble. From what I remember he was relentless on trying to keep the server chat clean.
 

oliverw92

Retired Administrator
I checked the logs Dshenouda. On the 8th of feb you broke two blocks in my hotel (the four large towers next to spawn) to leave it from quite a high up level:

Tue 8th Feb 15:24:37 Dshenouda Block Broken 70149 98 -49720 Glass 0
Tue 8th Feb 15:24:36 Dshenouda Block Broken 70149 97 -49720 Glass 0
 

Dshenouda

New Member
oliverw92 said:
I checked the logs Dshenouda. On the 8th of feb you broke two blocks in my hotel (the four large towers next to spawn) to leave it from quite a high up level:

Tue 8th Feb 15:24:37 Dshenouda Block Broken 70149 98 -49720 Glass 0
Tue 8th Feb 15:24:36 Dshenouda Block Broken 70149 97 -49720 Glass 0
yeah but i didnt break them i dont care what your log says im just saying i did not break them
 

PD400

Sentient Toaster
Dsh....sorry to tell you this, but you DID. Maybe you dont remember breaking them, perhaps when you first joined you broke them. But if the logs say you did, then you did.

But being rude to the mods will not help your case any... :?
 

SgtSpike

Site Admin & Server Owner
Staff member
Sorry Dshenouda, the logs don't lie, but it makes me a bit apprehensive that you do. Your ban appeal has been denied.
 

FrothingLuck

Most Disliked Since 2015!
SgtSpike said:
Sorry Dshenouda, the logs don't lie, but it makes me a bit apprehensive that you do. Your ban appeal has been denied.
That means I can be mayor of Exodus again RIGHT?!!?? /joke.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top