Atm, im working on making the dark pieces a little lighter, and extending the first piece. Also, this is only the first 2 parts. Im gonna make a 3. part, containing some PvP battle.Looking really nice! The audio fits perfectly with the style. My suggestions:
What is the music btw?
- Have a bit on each world rather than a bit on build and a bit on survive. Our multiple worlds is one of the main selling points of the server.
- Use the 'Optifine' mod so that you can make your client render further
- What resolution are you recording in?
- The pause before 0:48 is a bit too long
- There are more 'epic' creations than some of the ones in the vid - for a trailer we need to have the best of the best in it. If you need help getting to places for filming ask me or a mod to help you
- The opening music is awesome - extend it a bit longer, it is awesome! Could use it when showing off more of the epic stuff (as in previous comment)
- If you need any logos from the site
- I think the opening scene should contain the atrium really, considering it is the first thing people see
- What is the long picture of the island for?
- You could have the closing sequence as the sun setting behind something epic on the server and speed up the sun set, then as it sets the video fades to black.
- The night-shots are a bit too dark tbh. I think most things need to be daylight
If I did the filming, yes.Btw, do you think there's maybe a chance of getting some recordings of the atrium from the air (not sure if spelled correctly )